Alico Family Golf Official Responses Regarding COVID-19
A Message From Our General Manager Regarding Operations
March 19, 2020
As new information becomes available regarding the COVID-19, rest assured Alico Family Golf is making proactive decisions regarding the operation of the facility. The safety of our customers and staff is PRIORITY #1. With that being said, we are following the recommendations from our state and local government as well as U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Listed below are the precautions we are taking:
- ThrowBack Café is closing until further notice from local and state officials
- All bays are 10 feet apart
- All golf equipment is cleaned with a bleach solution: golf balls, buckets and equipment
- Following the social distancing rule
- All flags have been removed from greens
- Increasing the cleaning of our facility
- Golf Shop is staying open normal business hours
Our goal is to keep our employees employed during this time but also keep them safe. We are asking customers if they are high risk to please stay home for their safety and the safety of our guests. Employees are reminded about frequent hand washing and if they feel sick, we are informing them to stay home.
As more evolves regarding the COVID-19, Alico Family Golf will continue to take a proactive approach. We will be monitoring the situation and implementing changes that are necessary.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me at 239.286.9959.
Thank you for your continued support,
Kraig Feigherty, PGA